eAhora X7 Plus 48V 750W Folding Electric Bike Cruise Control 20 Inch Fat Tire Beach Snow All Terrain Electric Bicycle…

Amazon.com Price: $1,599.99 (as of 03/07/2021 19:50 PST- Details)

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Get Your Electric Journey Started With Eahora X7 Plus Electric Bike

When it comes to choosing the Bike, you need to choose the best because you are not going to buy it again and again in your life. And when you are searching for the best electric bike, you need the eAhora X7 Plus 48V 750W Folding Electric Bike. The most attractive feature of the Bike is that it is equipped with an Electronic anti-theft lock and Smart LCD Screen. With a one-year service for the electric motor, charger and battery, you don’t need to be worried about using it.

The description of the Bike

It is an Electric Hybrid Bicycle with an artificial mechanical aluminium alloy frame. The wheels and tires of the Bike are CST 20”*4.0” F/R Air-Filled. Its battery life is 48V / 10.4AH Samsung Removable Lithium Battery Cells, and it takes 5 hours for charging. The battery is hidden in the frame and is adjustable and removable. With a single charge, you can travel up to 50 miles. Also, the upgrade services of battery capacity are also available. The speed of the Bike is 30mph.

The Highlights of the product 

  • Long-Lasting Battery Life
  • Powerful Motor
  • Attractive Display
  • Intelligent Cruise Control
  • Sturdy Crankset
  • Customization available
  • Built-in waterproof
  • Anti-puncture Tire
  • Cost-effective

Using eAhora X7 Plus 48V 750W Folding Electric Bike on your ride makes your ride easier and saves energy. The eAhora power regeneration allows you to ride your bike with an average of 60 to 80 mileage, extends the battery life, and optimizes ECO system efficiency. It is 85 per cent pre-assembled; you need to assemble the rest 15 per cent. It is not difficult for you to assemble the Bike with the given instruction guide. Well, if you get confused about the instructions, watch the construction video. All you need to do is to pay attention to every detail of each step of constriction in the video.

Additional information

Brand

Color

Product Group

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “eAhora X7 Plus 48V 750W Folding Electric Bike Cruise Control 20 Inch Fat Tire Beach Snow All Terrain Electric Bicycle…”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *