Mongoose Legion Freestyle BMX Bike Line for Kids, Youth and Beginner-Level to Advanced Adult Riders, 20-Inch Wheels, Steel Frame, Multiple Colors
Thrilling Legion80 Freestyle Bikes For New Riders Choice
Mongoose bike brands have a tough solution for the changing demands of street bikes, upgrading with the latest Legion80 model.
With a bursting range of five different colours, make your street bike stand unique and flashy among your friends. Sporting bikes out for every age and cycling enthusiast, the featured BMX bike line doesn’t fail the worth for its price. If you seek to upgrade the level of street biking, make sure you don’t miss this deal at discounted prices and offers! Brace up as your old cycles get the new twist for fun!
- Street bikes are no more pavement restricted as park and dirt don’t affect the tyres and pace. Freestyle and less efforted design seem fitting for any ground in the city.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced as the adjustable tubular features and the lightweight build equally supports new learners to no tedious exertion to pro bikers.
- Hi-ten 9inched rise 4130 chromo handlebars for the front make steering easy compared to low olden models.
- Aluminium U-brake equipped with removable brake mounts needs less effort to brake power-enhancing precision control while improving speed.
- The model has a 25T steel chainring and three-piece tubular hollow spindle cranks assuring ultimate durability.
- Sturdy tyres capable of varied weight holding capacity are made of aluminium single wall 36H rims with female axle front and cog sealed back hub.
- The 20.75 inched top tube length is perfect for the average bikers’ height, suggesting 5’6″ to 6’0″ as the model is of fixed make. This feature overcomes the long-term drawback of adjustability, where the grooves and fittings might tread off and become loose.
So said, Legion80 offers promising durability even as you expand your expertise on the biking strategy. There is no scarcity in modelled colours from green to red; the shiny metallic body makes sure the design and looks serve the rider and spectators equally.