Ride Fully Equipped With Osprey Katari Hydration Backpacks
As much as the bike and gear are prominent, a perfect ride is accomplished when all the accessories are in place. Yes, we are talking about the hydration backpacks that have found a new acceptance among the accomplished bikers! Hands-free water carriers are indeed a miraculous help in the strenuous journey on rough terrains. If you have a fresh trip ahead, you have just got to the right place to start the preparation for a terrific ride!
Are Hydration Packs Worth Buying?
Carrying a water bottle isn’t possible and messy at times. Hydration bags from Osprey Katari have come up with sleek designs fit for men’s biking experience with super advantageous features.
- Capacity: The water demand is high for such a tedious task as biking. The backpacks have a 2.5 litres reservoir. The quantity suffices, and the pack sustains the warm or cool water temperature intact.
- Comfortable Wear: Airscape back panel with rolled and soft-edged harness provides comfortable ease without the burden of the water weight. The foamy padding reduces the potential pressure on the back, also suitable for those with back pains.
- Hazard Free Make: The reservoir is guaranteed to be made of BPA free hydraulics standard. BPA is found to be dangerous regarding the hormonal and growth characteristics of the human body.
- Bite Valve: The best feature with no cap hassle, the bite valve attached at the end of the hose opens at biting it down, requiring no hand. In turn, it also helps keep the valve opening clean, and dust covers are also attachable.
- Pocket Slots: The bag also has shrink pockets to store gadgets and sunglasses to tag along the ride. It is also equipped with meshed facet wallet for storage purpose.
Hydration packs aren’t privy for drinking water but help in many situations where hands-free carrying is demanded.